Saturday, August 18, 2012

No. 4 : Kayaking & Pearls

DAY FOUR: Halong Bay
Today was spent kayaking, swimming and lounging on the boat. Very beautiful and very relaxing.




We stopped by a floating pearl shop on the way back and were able to see and learn about how pearls are cultivated.  We showered, had dinner with the South Africans again, watched some lightning and went to bed.







Oh and I forgot to mention, while we were swimming in during the afternoon, I was treading water and talking to Ryan.  I said, "When I get tired of treading water, I just float on my back."  And he said, "I keep trying to do that but I can't.  You're really good at it."  And I said, "Oh, it's really easy, you just float there."  And he's like, "But I don't have any body fat, you need body fat to float."  UNBELIEVABLE.  I got mad at him and hope he still feels bad about it.  I just asked him if he still feels bad about it and he said, "Barely."  RUDE.



No comments:

Post a Comment