Thursday, February 9, 2012

valentine's cards

tape, paper, pens and a colored pencil.  BAM.  valentine's day cards done.  i'm sorry i did not mail any out but i will post one on here for you on tuesday.  

with a lack of art/craft supplies here, i kept them simple and easy to mass produce.  it's times like this when you really miss a great 100 proof press stamp and a nice permanent quick drying dye pad.  or maybe a bone folder.  or vellum envelopes.  and bakers twine.  etc. etc.

but less supplies limits my options thus making for quicker decisions.  it was good to listen to music and work on a little project.  enjoy the pictures.  xo.























2 comments:

  1. So cute!! I wish I was that creative. But I am not creative enough to do that. Also, I'm too lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those loverly supplies miss you too, as do the craft store supply girls! xoxo

    ReplyDelete