Saturday, February 4, 2012

old things

when one of my housewife students mentioned she had gone antiquing last week, my eyes lit up and i demanded she tell me where she had gone.  when it comes to shopping here, the newer the better so i thought any chance of finding old things was long gone. (by the way, i am out of good coffee this morning and the stuff i am drinking is seriously so disgusting i think i'm going to vomit all over my keyboard) she told me there was a store not too far away that she could take annie and i to.  here are some of the things i thought were beautiful. 









these chairs, along with the white triangular 
pillows will go really nice in my beach house.




i love this man!!  he and his wife own the shop and he showed us 
different hidden items and let me take pictures of him.  he photographs 
well.  pretty skin.  i'm a little creepy sorry. but isn't his coloring nice? 



kind of sad i didn't end up buying this.


both this plate and bowl were recovered from the sea.




there it goes



the colors couldn't have been better in this skylight



eline bought some beautiful plates and some pottery but annie 
and i left empty handed.  maybe i'll return for the little vase.

No comments:

Post a Comment