Sunday, February 12, 2012

indulge.

 jakarta. spent saturday and sunday in busy jakarta indulging in shopping and tons of eating.  but it was so worth it.  going to a restaurant with a varied menu, seeing public art, being able to catch a cab no problem, getting coffee to go, it was amazing!  granted it left me with a smaller bank account and probably ten gained pounds but i guess you only live once.

grand indonesia mall. 
topshop, forever 21, marks&spencers, zara, etc.  annie finally got her glass of 
wine but she was disappointed in the size of it compared to my lychee iced tea.




hacienda. after five months without mexican food, this was a real treat.  owned by a mexican family, i knew i was getting the real deal.  we got guacamole (amazing) and a delicious grilled steak taco salad.  needless to say, i ate everything presented to me and slipped into a deep case of food coma.
table side guacamole. real tortilla chips.  real salsa.  my goodness.
valentine lanterns at senayan city mall.
jalan jaksa. walked around here and had a drink.
mad for garlic. we tried this italian restaurant for lunch on sunday and left stinking of garlic and loving it.



mini french macarons.  my last indulgence of the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. OMG YUM!!! I love all the food pictures and the pick up line board. "You smell like a cheeseburger"

    And I love love love macarons.

    ReplyDelete