Friday, February 10, 2012

lucky me


it's so pretty. it was hanging out on the balcony this morning and i think it made me have good luck.  here's the luck: i got to talk to many good friends this morning, they had delicious spicy tempeh at the little padang place, my kids were all very sweet today, the chicken sate was amazing, we ended my last class five minutes early, everyone was happy, i taught anggie how to cut a string of hearts so she could give one to kurt, i enjoyed my february martha stewart magazine (best issue ever except for her halloween one), i didn't spill anything on myself, a spider didn't land on me, no one ran me over, i didn't go blind, i didn't come down with dengue fever, i didn't get fired, no one stabbed me, the house didn't burn down, no one stole my computer, no one cut my ear off, no one punched me in the nose and so much more and now it's time to go to bed because i have a 4:30am taxi to catch to the airport!  off to jakarta with annie to do some weekend shopping and eat some mexican food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment