Friday, January 6, 2012

best surprise ever!





dad surprised me at school last night!  i had NO IDEA.  i finished my class and was about to go into the teachers' room when kurt came up to me and told me that the new teacher had unexpectedly arrived two weeks early and that cesilia was in there talking to her.  i believed it immediately (well done kurt!) and even grabbed nick into the classroom when i saw him to tell him that the new teacher was here and that we couldn't go into the teachers' room.  he said we should go in there quickly and drop off our stuff and that it would be okay.  i was hesitant but agreed.  when i walked in, annie and cesilia were both carrying cameras but i was SO SURE that meagan was in the room somewhere it really didn't phase me so i just kept looking around for her until i saw papa uy hiding behind the desks.  best surprise ever.  thanks dad!  and annie too for not telling me for two months but helping dad get everything sorted.

1 comment: