Monday, December 19, 2011

Top Ten Randoms Part I

There comes a time (or for some, many times) in every blogger's life when they have nothing exciting to report.  Luckily for you, I always have something exciting to report and I always wait days at a time to tell you, my millions of viewers, so that you are always kept on your toes.  In this present blog, I will be introducing a new entry listing ten random things going on in my life.  Enjoy.

10.) I noticed today with some great alarm that the ceiling fan in the kitchen seems to be held together with duct tape.

9.) My yoga instructor wants to know if I'll teach a class at her studio.  That would be maybe the most hilarious thing ever.

8.) Kim Jong-Il is dead.

7.) Will Kim Jong-Un live up to his father's legacy?  Read this to learn more: "Kim Jong-Un Privately Doubting He's Crazy Enough to Run North Korea"

6.) As usual, and Kunming can attest to this, I am keeping my room at shockingly cold temperatures and currently shivering and trembling with lack of heat, covered in goosebumps and rapidly losing feeling, movement and control over my limbs.

5.) I am going to take a break to eat something now.  I will post a picture of it later.  

4.) Since I arrived, I have watched twenty-two movies, read six books, and documented sixty-one dreams.

3.) As much as I loathe, detest and abhor road trips, I think I will take one across the country upon my return to the Land of the Free.  I better do it because I'm not getting any younger and I don't know how else to deal with my quarter life crisis.  

2.) I'm working on a self portrait.  It never fails to amuse me that my eyes, nose and mouth are all pretty much the same size and shape.  I could potentially draw two extra eyes in the place of my nose and mouth and you might not notice a difference at quick glance.

1.) I want to say something like, "Now, what are your Top Ten Randoms?  Leave a comment!  LOL!  BRB!  TTYL!" but I am certain that no one will reply and it will disappoint me so instead I will say that I'm leaving on holiday from December 23rd-January 2nd and may not post anything until my return.  Everyone enjoy their holidays!  Love you all!

1 comment: