Tuesday, December 20, 2011

my new room

neil moved to the philippines, tom moved into 
neil's house and i moved into tom's room.  look
at all that natural light!  i just love it! what i don't
love is that lime green lamp.  i HATE lime green.

love the chair but the cushion is not sturdy and rests very 
precariously on two narrow pieces of wood.  i have already nearly 
fallen through it twice.  imagine it.  it's hilarious to think about.

the condensation from my cold room and the warm outdoors.  
i play christmas music and pretend there has just been a blizzard outside.

here's that breakfast i was telling you about in my last post.  YUM!

view from my room.  note the awesome balcony i have.

citronella candles to ward off the evil mosquitos.


my self portrait.  better from a distance.

see what i mean?  it's all just a little wrong but i will keep practicing.

1 comment: