Sunday, July 29, 2012

palembang saturday

My Saturday began very nicely.  I slept until 10:00am and enjoyed a hot cup of coffee while I listened to music and worked on a letter to send to Suki and to Kenna.  At noon I decided to do everyone a favor and take a shower.  The housemates have caught onto my lack of showering.  Anyway, we hopped in a Bluebird Taxi shortly afterward and went to meet Tika and Uci for lunch and a movie.  We ate at Mr. Pancake.  I was pleasantly surprised with their creative use of pancakes.  The movie for the afternoon was The Double.  You should see it if you love watching terrible movies.  After surviving Richard Gere and Topher Grace trying (and not remotely succeeding) in being spies, Megan and I double featured it with What to Expect When You're Expecting which was entertaining.






...such as a burger sandwiched between two pancakes, a salad and vanilla ice cream on a waffle.







3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get my letter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that ice cream waffle dessert. Now. And a handwritten letter about people dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a video of you dancing. And that ice cream waffle dessert. NOW.

    ReplyDelete