Sunday, June 17, 2012

coconut water & kitten craze

DIANE DRINKS DOGAN FOR DAYS
I am going to miss getting fresh dogan, (young coconut water) for less than a dollar.  So delicious.  So nutritious!  My coconut water fast/cleanse has been doing wonders and I feel better than ever.  I know it's my second coconut water post but I can't help but praise the stuff.  Everyone go start drinking it!  

Totally off the topic, I had an exciting dream last night about a two headed sea monster doing yoga on a rock and then jumping into a bay, followed by a fight with a giant gorilla and a vicious giant baby who turned out to just need love and affection.  

The weekend was relaxing and included watching Snow White & the Huntsman again with Chris and Megan, getting a massage, coconut water, a city ping pong tournament (pictures to come), painting, flower making, romantic comedy movie marathon (remind me to never do this again, it was a scary combination of irritation, addiction, depression and amusement) and trying to catch up on emails.  Love and miss you all.  94 more days until In 'n Out, burritos, camping and you guys.  XO.

One for here.
One to go.

STUNTED TAIL GROWTH ON INDONESIAN FELINES REMAINS WIDESPREAD IN SOUTH SUMATRA



No comments:

Post a Comment